Updated as on November[ ], 2016
1.Compliance with Applicable Laws
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPIRules"); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
2. What information does the Digital Platform collect from your desktop?
Generally, in order to deliver some of our Services, we require some information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you.Without prejudice to the generality of the above, the information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your and/or End User’s email address and phone/mobile number);
- demographic data (such as the your and/or End User’s gender, date of birth and pin code);
- data regarding your and/or End User’susage of the Service and history of the Test(s) taken by the End User;
- information you provide during the Test, including responses to test questions (this information may include Sensitive Personal Information); and
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters)
We do not (and never will) collect keystrokes, form input, user data entered into Test(s), applications, screenshots, or anything that is not visible to you in your native device. We do not (and never will) modify or copy any contents of your computer.
3. Covenants by the Users
You hereby consent to the use of the information provided by you for the below listed purposes:
- For the purpose of processing the inputs provided by you in the Test and generating the Reports;
- for the purpose of providing you the Reports;
- for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes; and
- for sale or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
We also reserve the right to use the information provided by you for the following purposes:
- Contacting you for offering any new products or services;
- Contacting you for taking feedback of our Service;
- Analyzing Service usage patterns for improving product design and utility; and
- Analyzing anonymized statistical information for commercial use.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as a part of account registration. In the event changes in your personal information, you may correct, delete the inaccuracies, or amend the information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through the Digital Platform.
We shall make efforts in good faith to make the requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, we may, at our sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Service to you.
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Digital Platform, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you visit. We also receive the details of your equipment, your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve our Service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with any third party. Notwithstanding the above, we may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
4. Payment Details
We may require you to pay with a debit/ credit card, net banking or any other online payment method for the Services for which the Fee is payable. We will collect information such as your credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation.When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information. Certain features of the Digital Platform may require you to use an access code, password or similar unique identifier.
You are solely responsible for protecting the secrecy of your account information. Your credit/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, we provide you an option not to save your payment details. You are advised that internet technology is not full proof safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same.
5. No Liability for Data Theft
We have implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to your electronic devices through which you avail the Services, we shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by you.
6. Social Media Widgets
The Digital Platform may include social media features, such as the Facebook like button and/or widgets, such as the “Share This” button or such other interactive mini programs. These features may collect your IP address, from which you are visiting the Digital Platform, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the social media features are hosted by a third party. Therefore, your interaction with these features shall be governed by the terms policies of third party entity providing them.
7. Third Party Contractors
To the extent necessary to provide you the Service, we may provide your personal information to any third party contractors who work for, or on behalf of, or with us to provide you with such Service, to help us communicate with you or to maintain the Digital Platform. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Digital Platform, including the providers of online communications services, will have the rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of the Service in accordance with their own privacy policies.
We will communicate with you through email, phone and notices posted on the Digital Platform or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. You may change your e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into the Administrator Account and changing your profile settings.
You may choose to unsubscribe from promotional communications that you receive from us by clicking the “unsubscribe" link provided at the end of every such promotional communication.
10. Confidentiality and Security
- Your personal information is maintained by us in electronic form on our equipment. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. We take all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business.
- No administrator at the Digital Platform shall have the knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Digital Platform when finished. We do not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by sending an email. You shall be liable to indemnify us due to any loss suffered by us due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- We make all User information accessible to our employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and bind all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- A part of our functionality is assisting the Users to maintain and organize such information. We may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, who request access to such information.
- A part of our functionality is assisting the Users to access information relating to them. We may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
- Notwithstanding the above, we are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information or by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of your/ End User's internet services or telephone services etc.
11. No Spam Policy
We maintain a strict “No-Spam" policy, which means that we do not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
- We may use browser cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by us. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer's hard disk by our server. We use these cookies to provide you with a continuous experience, and for us to record how our Service is being used. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but allow you to modify security settings so you can approve or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis. The cookies however, do not store any personal information of the User.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time by sending an email to .