Mode: Online | Time Required: 60 Minutes
- Interpersonal Intelligence
- Self Confidence
- Self Motivation
- Emotional Stability
- Openness to Change
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Conflict Resolution Style
- Value Orientation & Integrity
Who can take the test?
- Graduate Students from all Streams
- Engineering, Polytechnic, Diploma, BSC, BCA, Pharmacy, B.Ed., etc
- First Year, Second Year, Third Year, Final Year
How organizations will benefit from it?
- Help Students prepare themselves for interviews and Industry / corporate compatible
- Universities & Colleges will be able to Enhance the Employability skills of Students
- Soft Skill data readily available on Dashboards for CAMPUS interviews
- Base-lined Data available for Soft-Skill Training Programs
Summary Report with success profile and Strength & Improvement Areas.
Detailed 30 Page Report with details of 10 Traits as above:
Interpretation & Analysis
In-depth analysis of the trait and associated interpretation. Easy to understand.
Scientifically derived suggestions and advices for improving in all specific traits.
Managers / Mentors Guide
Detailed section for the individuals Manager, who can mentor and maintain development program for individual on each Trait.
How It Works
You will Receive the
Attempt the Online
Receive Simplified &
in-depth Interpretive Reports
These are most standard psychometric tests based on guidelines by International Test Commission, USA and American Psychological Association, USA.